Episode #59 Creating A World Of Giving with Masami Sato
Creating A World Of Giving
Our guest on the podcast this week is Masami Sato, this is someone who I deeply admire and respect for the work she is doing in our world.
Masami is a 2-time TEDx speaker, Amazon Best-selling author, winner of Sustainable Business Award, and founder of a global movement B1G1. Masami was born in Japan but her desire to expand her horizons took her on a global journey. She became deeply concerned about the inequalities and challenges that existed in the world. Since then, she has endeavored to create WIN-WIN connections across all cultures, people, and organizations. By taking a completely new look at the power of giving, she founded the non-profit organization B1G1 in 2007.
Today Masami shares her journey of becoming a successful entrepreneur in Australia, looking out into the world and realizing there were so many people who needed help and knew she wanted to make a difference. She wanted to change our perspective on giving and build a business with the capacity to solve global issues, hence B1G1 was born. Her vision to create a world full of the spirit of giving is so inspirational she has created a way for businesses of all sizes and stages of growth to embed giving into the very heart of their daily transactions.
Listen in as we discuss Masami's vision for a better world, to empower every person to be able to take charge of their destiny, to live the life they deserve, and ultimately for leaders to become more mindful of how we do business.
- How to solve the global issues of our time
- How we can embed the spirit of giving into our business
- Her business model for ensuring 100% money goes to the projects they’re destined for + creating impact, better habits, and connection for members
- How to add value to your business and make a meaningful difference
- Never underestimate the power and consequence of giving actions
“ We cannot delay what matters to us, and we can do what matters every day” - Masami Sato
- b1g1.com (if you decide to join please use our referral code BM13056, our invitation goes directly to give more and make a meaningful impact).
- BOOK: Legacy, The Sustainable Development Goals in Action by Masami Sato
- Our Sacred Community
- SacredChangemakers on Linked-in
If you would like support our show:
Please rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and other podcast platforms. We would be SO grateful.
Sacred Changemakers is a transformation company that believes in change for good. We partner with changemakers (coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, business owners, leaders, conscious humans) who want to become more purpose-driven, create a lasting impact, and inspire a better future for all.
Together, we are making a meaningful difference in our world.
If you are a fellow changemaker who would like the support of an incredible community (and make a bigger impact along your path), you can find out more about us here.