Episode 82: The Hybrid Course Revolution with Danny Iny
The Hybrid Course Revolution with Danny Iny
Our guest on the podcast this week is Danny Iny, CEO Of Mirasee, and a leading voice in the world of online courses. He has been featured or contributed to publications including the Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, Inc., Forbes, and Business Insider, has spoken at places like Yale University and Google, and is the author of books including Leveraged Learning, Online Courses, and Teach Your Gift.
Today Danny shares his passion for making a meaningful impact in our world, how the online training industry is changing, and the opportunities this is presenting for changemakers to truly make a bigger impact in unique ways that matter most.
Listen in as we take a 30,000 feet view of what is happening in our world today at a societal level and what that means for us as individuals. Danny shares his expertise in creating real change in the online world and reimagining business to align with today’s accelerating context. There’s no doubt Danny has a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed online, his approach is deeply compassionate, and human, and reflects his own hard-earned wisdom. It’s also really clear that this is not just a learned technique, this is deeply embodied within his being, a true changemaker.
If you are considering building your expertise out online, perhaps in a training program then this is a conversation you don’t want to miss. I suspect you’ll gain many insights and enjoy this deeply resonant dialogue as much as I did.
- The Great Reflection, how many of us are moving towards more meaning, purpose, and substance
- The advantages and disadvantages of online training
- The growing opportunities available online to make sustainable change IF you understand the ‘boundary conditions’
- How to make it easier for people to buy from you
- Why you want access to the entire toolbox and why it’s important not to use every tool all at once for everything you’re trying to build.
“The power of the hybrid course enables us to apply all the tools we need, to create the best outcome for the student in a way that is also leveraged and scalable for the teacher/entrepreneur, so that everybody wins”—Danny Iny
- Danny’s Private Memo: The Hybrid Course Revolution is only available until 24 May 2022
- Danny’s Free Bootcamp Training is only available until 24 May 2022
- Danny’s website - mirasee.com
- Danny’s BOOK: Leveraged Learning
- Danny’s BOOK: Teach Your Gift
- Danny’s BOOK: Online Courses
- Book mentioned: Stolen Focus by Johann Hari
- A Sacred Invitation
- Jayne Warrilow on Instagram
Thank you to our sponsor:
A HUGE thank you to our sponsor Coaches Business School who are helping coaches to succeed in business, so they can make a meaningful difference in our world. Go to coachesbusinessschool.com to get the tools, strategies, and frameworks you need to enjoy growing your business in a way that is profitable, predictable, and purpose-driven. A big thank you to all our coaches because without them this wouldn’t be possible.
If you would like to support our show:
Please rate, review and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and other podcast platforms. We would be SO grateful.
Sacred Changemakers is a transformation company that believes in change for good. We partner with changemakers (coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, business owners, leaders, and conscious humans) who want to become more purpose-driven, create a lasting impact, and inspire a better future for all. Together, we are making a meaningful difference in our world.
If you are a fellow changemaker who would like the support of an incredible community (and make a bigger impact along your path), you can find out more about us here.